How I read ebooks for free part I

I bet that got your attention. I'm only addressing legal/questionably legal methods,here. As someone who one day hopes to make a living from the sale of books, I can't, in good conscience, endorse illegally downloading ebooks. Don't worry, with this handy guide you won't need to!

Method 1: My public library! (I <3 U LAPL)


Okay, get this, some libraries have ebook collections! WHAAAT.

It's easy, you just obtain a library card, go to the library website, and find their resources. The Los Angeles Public Library's collection is called "OverDrive." While you're in there, check out the other collections. There are some cool resources in there, such as scanned historical documents, newspapers, and music.



Pros:

Cons:




Happy reading! Keep an eye out for Part II!

Labels: , ,